- The two first meet when Patricia is tripped by Eddie's feet while he naps on the sofa in the Drama classroom.
- Patricia insults Eddie and the two begin a big argument, making fun of each other with stereotypes.
- Eddie calls her Hermione.
- Patrica responds to this by saying, "Great that's just what we need! Another patronizing American, whose only reference to the UK is Harry Potter!"
- Eddie calls Patricia "Yacker" for the first time.
- As Patricia and Joy walk away from Eddie, Joy says that he was pretty cute to which Patricia rolls her eyes at the comment.
- When Eddie first arrives at Anubis House, he smiles when he sees Patricia sitting alone on the couch using her laptop.
- Patricia isn't happy seeing Eddie is going to reside at Anubis House.
- Eddie askes for her name and tells her his.
- Eddie laughs at Patricia when she called him Eddie Kreuger.
- The next morning, Eddie walks to the table very lonesome as Patricia seems pleased and grins at this.
- Jerome partners them up for the Wonkey Donkey Day.
- They both seemed surprised when they are paired up.
- Patricia gets jealous when he sits with Nina.
hijkhjkjhkPeRandom pageRecent chanSeason 2EditHouse of Who? / House of FraudsEdit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.