- Eddie offered to make Patricia one of his sandwhiches for her breakfast.
- When Patricia had to go with the rest of Sibuna gang, Eddie looked upset.
- After seeing Eddie's reaction, Mara told Patricia that she had to act more like a couple instead of acting like she was enemies with Eddie.
- Patricia sat next to Eddie in class and held his hand.
- Patricia asked if they should share an intrest.
- She started to name stuff that she hated and Eddie told her he knew she hated them things.
- Patricia wanted to share her sandwich with Eddie and said that's what "couples do".
- Patricia took a bit out of Eddie's tuna sandwich which, once again Eddie knew she hated.
- Eddie called Patricia a sub thief and smirked at her.
- When Patricia had to leave, she said bye to Eddie.
- When she was leaving she spat out the bit of tuna which she was eating.
- When Patricia called Eddie "fish face", he smiled.
- Eddie smiled and was glad Patricia acted like herself again.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.