- Eddie was passing out the chocolate worms Patricia gave him to everyone.
- Patricia was trying to stop Eddie from giving Mr. Sweet and Mrs. Andrews the chocolate covered worms.
- When she told him that she got them for him to eat, she got up in his face and stood close to him.
- He didn't say they were Patricia's.
- To stop Patricia from stopping him, Eddie put his hand in front of hers to keep her from interfering.
- After it was only Eddie and Patricia left in the hallway, he told her that he spoke French, and that he knew what the chocolates really were.
- When he walked away, Patricia was seen smiling.
- Eddie said to Patricia that he doesn't rat people out, reusing her words again, then winked at her while smiling the whole time.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.