- Eddie apologized to Patricia by making the heavy metal band play classical music.
- Patricia showed many hints that she might be crushing on Eddie - vice versa.
- Eddie came up to Patricia and asked her why she wasn't dancing.
- When she asked him if he was waiting for the right girl to ask to dance, she looked disappointed.
- After she told him that she will never dance, he hinted that he would dance with her, then walked away smiling.
- After him leaving, she had a look that was between hopeful and happy.
- Jerome and Alfie both saw Eddie and Patricia smiling at each other from a distance.
- Both Alfie and Jerome asked Eddie if he had a crush on Patricia because he had been spending a lot of time with her.
- When they ask Eddie, he started stuttering, and then told them that she was the one spending a lot of time with him.
- Alfie and Jerome made a bet with Eddie that he couldn't get Patricia to dance with him.
- At first Eddie seemed nervous at the idea.
- When Eddie accepted the bet, he danced his way over to Patricia ending with her looking at him saying, "No..."
- Eddie seems confident that he can get Patricia to dance.
- He told her that he was "just a tin can standing in front of a tank asking her to dance." (Reusing her words for earlier.)
- Before they started dancing, she told him that it still didn't making them friends with a face that showed worry.
- When they started dancing, both of them were smiling the whole time.
- After their dance, she told him that sometimes he could be a good guy.
- When they were talking after their dance, they were both smiling, but when Alfie mouthed "Yes!" to Eddie from a distance, Eddie suddenly remembered that the dance was just a bet.
- After Eddie saw Alfie, he became uncomfortable and seemed to be feeling guilty, but still tried to stay smiling when he was talking to Patricia.
- Eddie told her that he had to go before he did something like "writing her a poem".
- When he told her he had to go, Patricia seemed disappointed, but when he left, she was seen smiling at him as he left.
- When Eddie and Patricia were dancing, Eddie winked at Patricia.
- After Eddie and Patricia had stopped dancing, they were still seen holding hands.
- Eddie was blushing nervously which is why Patricia said "Better leave before you turn into a pumpkin."
- Eddie said "Night, Yacker." and was blushing, while Patricia was smiling.
- Eddie looked like he was spacing out or thinking about something after Victor told him, 'If the ball was not to his liking, go to bed.'
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.