- Eddie and Patricia have the same taste in music.
- When Eddie was talking about how he doesn't like dances, Patricia is listening to him whilst smiling. She then realises she is smiling and insults him.
- While Patricia got up and left, Eddie was seen smiling at her.
- Patricia asks Eddie what is so funny, and he answers with, "Your face, funny face," when setting up for the dance.
- After an annoyed Patricia leaves, Eddie is again seen smiling at her.
- Nina asks Eddie if he wants to sit by her at breakfast to get Fabian jealous and mad, to which he does, and Patricia is visibly annoyed and mad.
- Patricia tries to give reasons for Nina to not let Eddie sit by her.
- Joy asks Patricia to chaperone Eddie to the dance, with Patricia responding "Because I just love spending time with him" in sarcasm. However, she doesn't deny it.
- Eddie was listening to Joy and Patricia behind the curtain, and came out to talk to Patricia after Joy left.
- He jokingly says he is offended that she doesn't like spending time with him.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.