- Patricia and Eddie are definitely un-happy about being partnered together for the Wonkey Donkey.
- The two laugh when Amber and Alfie trip over each other.
- Patricia asks Eddie why he looks amused and says that they haven't even tried walking yet.
- Eddie trips Patricia up when she tries to get up.
- He then offers her his hand and they practice walking together.
- The two beat down the piñata together and smile at each other.
- They win the Wonkey Donkey.
- Patricia demands her half of the reward, saying that it was one thing that they could share.
- When both of them have to clean up the remains of "Donkey Day," Patricia tells Eddie to get up and help clean up.
- Eddie, by accident leaves a creamed carrot mark on Patricia's shirt.
- She responds by calling him a doofus and then throwing creamed carrot at him, which stains his shirt.
- Eddie looks annoyed and says his was an accident.
- Amber tells them to wait until she's far enough then once she leaves the two ensue in a huge creamed carrot food fight, during which they are laughing and smiling at each other.
- When Eddie was making jokes in Sweetie's office, Patricia was laughing and smiling at Eddie.
- The two are put on the Masked Ball Planning Committee together as a punishment.
- Patricia admires Eddie's talent for getting out of trouble.
- When Patricia leaves, Eddie watches her as she goes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.