|“||It's you I want to be with doofus.||”|
— Eddie Miller to Patricia Williamson
|Edison "Eddie" Sweet|
|Eye Color:||Dark Green|
|Family & Friends|
|Family:|| Mr. Eric Sweet (father)|
Mrs. Miller (mother)
|Friends:|| Mara Jaffray|
Nina Martin (Her Osirion)
|Relationships:||Patricia Williamson (Girlfriend)|
|Education:||Unnamed boarding school|
|First appearance:||"House of Who? / House of Frauds|
|Other Versions:||Max in Das Hause Anubis|
Eddie is a new character who was introduced in Season 2. He is a bad boy and has been expelled from many schools. He is also Mr. Sweet's son. Eddie grew up in America with his mother, so he doesn't have a British accent. One reason why Eddie grew up in America is that his father wanted to protect him, as he is the Osirian. It might also be the reason why his father joined the secret society. Eddie and his father are trying to re-build their relationship. Eddie and Patricia liked each other from the start, and dated for a while. He is the Osirian who protects the Chosen One (Nina).
As the awakened Osirian, Eddie takes the lead to reform Sibuna and solve the mystery of the house. But with new students, a new teacher, and a new evil, it will be tougher than ever to vanquish the evil lurking within the school.
See the Gallery here
- He is Nina's Osirian.
- His first appearance is in the episode House of Who? / House of Frauds, and that is also the first episode where he is introduced in the opening credits.
- Patricia called him "Eddie Kreuger", in reference to the horror villain "Freddie Kreuger."
- Eddie's nickname for Patricia is Yacker.
- Like Mara, he was unaware of what is happening in the house. However, after discovering the mystery he joins Sibuna.
- He helped Sibuna defeat Senkhara and Rufus.
- He was almost cursed by Senkhara in his dream that both Fabian and he shared, but Fabian stopped him right before he took her hand.
- It seems he likes whipped cream since he is often seen in episodes using a large amount of it.
- He loves food as much as, if not more than Mick .
- Both he and Jerome are shown to have a sweet/sensitive side.
- Both he and Jerome are shown to have issues with their fathers.
- Eddie is American, not British.
- Revealed in the season two finale, he appears to be a Jara shipper.
- Given that he is the Osirion and the events from Season 2, it could be possible that through certain spells and objects, he is able to cast spells, such as banishing evil ghosts from possessed victims.
- He dates Patricia Williamson.
- He has a special connection with KT Rush.
- The Anubis kids thought that KT and him were on a date on House of Anubis' episode on Jan 17th.
- He and KT hold hands in one episode.
- He is in love with Patricia Williamson.